Monday, October 5, 2009

Contribute your thoughts and opinions...

I'm doing research for an article I'm writing about higher ed for a higher ed journal. If you would like to be a part of my article from an interview perspective, I would love to send you a short questionnaire. The questions will be open-ended, essay-style and will focus on perspectives of the changes we've seen in higher ed in the past 10 years to a future focus on what educators must do to be prepared for the changing student population entering the world of nontraditional education in the next 10 years.

Since so many of you are or have been tied to higher ed for years, it would be great to get your perspective. Shoot me an email at PatriciaRGuillen@gmail.com or send me a message via FB and we'll discuss further if you're interested.

Hope to hear from you!
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats