Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Everyday

Some days are great days without a special or specific reason. It doesn't have to be a holiday, birthday or anniversary. It can just be a great day for no reason at all. Today was an amazingly beautiful winter day in the desert. Traveling to our different destinations with the windows rolled down allowed for an amazing breeze to blow through my hair. The wind was cool but the heat from the sun was warm, making for an amazing drive. I take none of this for granted as I watch the news to see and hear about the devastation in Haiti in the aftermath of the recent earthquake. Everyday I'm reminded that it could be my last. I don't focus on it. I don't live in constant fear of it. But I do remind myself that I cannot take anything for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats